Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Rosette brooches and more!

Hey everyone,
Sorry for yet more lack of posts, I haven't been very well recently so have took time out from crafting to get better.

I finally got my little purses finished (yay!), and made some gorgeous little Rosette brooches which are available in the shop. I will be making more of the purses, and playing around with new designs too. Ordered some gorgeous fabric off ebay and some fab fabric store I stumbled across too, it's just sitting there waiting to be made into something cute!



I also ordered some leather bracelets which I will hopefully recieve this week coming, and am planning on funking them up with some handmade charms and sourced charms too, so keep an eye out for them!

Since I haven't been very well my mum got me a really cute "How to to Sew" boxset of books last week to cheer me up. They are so cool, with some really fun little how-to projects and nifty little tips on everything from Applique to Sashiko.

I haven't gotten around to doing any of these projects but I will make this my mission for this week! (Been busy taking a zillion pictures of products and reorganising my stock so it's nice and organised haha!)
I'll try and update a bite more often, but you know what I'm like :)
Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment