Friday, 11 November 2011
Tuesday, 11 October 2011
Thursday, 25 August 2011
Anyone who knows about Liberty London will know that they have been around since 1875 and are famous for their luxury items and great design. It quickly became famous for its iconic Liberty fabrics which were used for both fashion and home furnishings.
In the early 1960's it brought about it's flair for fashion and Art Nouveau became big again with Liberty adapting their furnishing designs from their archive.
Liberty is now the leading department store in London, selling modern fashions alongside its traditional classics.
I am so excited about this range, as I love Hello Kitty and I have a passion for textile design. This collection will be available for only 2 weeks, running from 26th September and their is a rumour that the Hello Kitty Liberty Art Fabrics will be available for pre-order online soon, so keep your eye out for them!
For more information and pictures check out these links:-
Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Monday, 15 August 2011
Thursday, 11 August 2011
Thursday, 28 July 2011
Tuesday, 19 July 2011
- Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation in Natural Beige
- Maybelline New York Pure.Liquid Mineral concealer in Nude Beige
- L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral foundation in Natural Beige (I use this to set my face)
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face powder in Pink Cheek Glow
- Maybelline Liner Express in Black
- Black kohl pencil
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies mascara in Black