Pages

Sunday 8 March 2009

Oh my good god...

I actually cant move :/ I cannot believe how much I can eat haha!!!

My birthday was fab, Karl took me out to Valentinos for a 3 course lunch (oh yeerrr), which was yummy! I then proceeded to have a nap in the afternoon as I was VERY full haha. Theeen, mum took us all out to this really nice chinese restaurant in town. (And I ate another 3 course meal lmao!) Then we came home and I got to open my pressies ^__^

Haha the funny thing was, as I was opening my first present from Karl, my mum goes "Oh crap.." and we looked at her, and she said "I think I have bought you the same thing", hahahaa!!! It turned out she managed to get not one, but TWO of the same things that Karl bought me lol, due to the fact she was nackered when she read his email about what he had got me, and miss-read it all as one thing! Bless her. Soo, i got the awesome William Control CD (Hate Culture), and Innerpartysystem's(two copies of it haha!) new cd, which is one of the best cd's I have listened to in ages. I also got (2 of the same) book, Good Omens, by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. I cant wait to read it! Just need to finish American Gods by NG (I am slightly obsessed by him, hes such an awesome author!) I also got the funniest toy ever, a really cool Hello Kitty hand puppet!!







You NEED one in your life, its so funny! ^__^ Check out http://www.artbox.co.uk for it, and lots more cute and cool things!

I also got a Badtz Maru plushie, yaaaay!!! I have been wanting one for ever, and now I have him, he can snuggle in with Hello Kitty in my room :D



He came from http://www.dizzypink.co.uk/ UK's home for all things Hello Kitty ;)

Last night we all went bowling, which was mucho fun, even though I didnt come anywhere near to winning hehe. I love bowling, and Ive decided I want to do it more often, maybe even get good at it haha!

Today I met up with Clarebear for lunch and shopping, which was awesome, as I dont get to see her much anymore with us both being on work placement :( We had a giant feast at Stateside Diner (really cool 50's American diner) and then waddled around the shops to buy pretties! Oh god, and yeah, I had ANOTHER chinese tonight haha, because its my aunties birthday today, so she wanted chinese for her tea. I seriously cant move, and I think ive put on like 5 stone in 3 days lol! Time for a diet methinks ;)

Havent managed to get much crafting done, although I did price up everything I need for my screenprinting, so I should be able to get the stuff in April when I have more money. I think though, this week I will make some birthday/greetings cards to go up in the shop as I have bought everything and been meaning to do this for agees!

Im going to sign off now, and find some cute things on the web I guess, maybe post them here If I ever learn how to do that html linkage where you can change the actual word which becomes the link (does that even make sense?)... yep. Toodlepip xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment