Pages

Thursday 26 March 2009

Needlecases and other stuff

Its been a while since I last posted. I havent been very well again though, so not been up to much apart from work really. Im okayish now though :)

Decided to make some needlecases/needle books for the shop last week. I had orginally had 4, but two decided to mess up haha! So I have two that are good for selling. I plan on making more though, as I have ALOT of kawaii fabric in my fabric box that needs some love :)




They are available in my Etsy shop CandyDoll Couture :)

I also made ALOT of jewellery and accessories for the Artworks Boutique. Took them all through yesterday, Im so excited, finally my things will be in a real shop! Im going next Thurs to their preview event, so Ill get lots of piccies to share of my goodies there!

I also added a glow in the dark cupcake hairclip to the shop, its pretty funky, I may have to make one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment